Tantric sex is a much-needed one to bring back your sexual excitement to your love life.
Yes, it’s right. It will change your perspective towards sex, and you can attain spiritual and emotional fulfillment.
In today’s modern world, everyone’s desire is to having sex differently. But the expectation is eradicated by the pressure of personal and social issues.
The techniques of tantra make you understand and experience the real meaning of sex. It gives immense pleasure and a beautiful relationship between the two souls.
So, let’s know about tantric sex positions and how to practice as a beginner to spice up your sex life without any delay.
Best Tantric Sex Positions to Try this Week
Tantric sex cherishes the bonding with your love relationship in an exciting way before you didn’t have.
You get extraordinary changes in your sex life. It arouses your inner love physically emotionally, and both will sink into spirituality through tantric sex.
Let’s begin with tantric sex positions to try this week with your partner.
Here from Yam Yum to Love Seat, I have covered all sex positions that bring you one step closer to love-making with your partner every day.
The Yab Yum
The Yab Yum position is considered to be one of the best sex positions for having tantric sex.
It is a relatively easy position to perform, and it allows for simultaneous orgasms. This position does help in stimulating all the hot spots.
Also, the man’s hands happen to be free in this position, and he can touch his lover’s body as he pleases, and since the couple would be facing each other, it allows for passionate kisses.
How to Do:
- The man will have to sit cross-legged on the bed and keep his back straight.
- The woman will have to straddle him and wrap her legs around his lower back.
- It allows for slow up and down movements that can help the couple in achieving a well-timed orgasm.
This tantric sex position is believed to give both partners a chance to attain a high level of ecstasy and allows for deep penetration.
How to Do:
- The girl will have to lie down on the sex table in such a way that her butt lies at the table edge.
- The man will lift her lower back slightly off the table and then place both her legs over his shoulders.
- Now man will have to while standing in between her legs.
For extra pleasure, place her legs are closed together, this tightens the vaginal canal for more feel.
This position is inspired by the yoga position of the same name, and this technique allows for deep penetration. It also provides for the couple to maintain eye contact.
How to Do:
- The woman will have to lie down on her side and support her upper body’s weight with hands.
- She will have to lift one of her legs and place it on her lover’s shoulder while the other leg is lying on the bed.
- Now the man can penetrate side wards and if possible rub her clitoris and boobs.
Another variation of this same position is that the man can lie down behind the woman and enter his partner from behind.
The hot seat
It is an excellent position since it allows both parties to have the same amount of control and exude the same amount of pressure for having a tremendous sexual experience.
Men and women will have equal footing in this particular position.
How to Do:
- The man will have to sit on the bed and support his upper body with his knees.
- He will then have to move the lower part of his legs backward and place them slightly apart.
- The woman will then have to assume the same position, but she will do so while facing away from him.
- Her butt would be pressing against his scrotum and back against his chest.
- Her legs would be joined and then placed in the space available between his legs.
- The man will have to penetrate her from behind.
It is a slightly varied version of the butterfly, and it allows for more comfort and better grip. In this pose, the man can play with his lover’s feet.
Don’t forget that the feet are considered one of the most sensitive and erogenous parts of a woman’s body.
How to Do:
- The woman will have to assume the same position as she did in the butterfly.
- The woman should prop the butt with the help of a pillow.
- Her legs will have to stretch out and should be at a 90- degree angle. The man will have to stand close to the table and penetrate her.
The Tidal wave
This pose is quite comfortable, and it is an erotic treat. It will blow your mind. It is a slight modification of the classic missionary style.
In this position, the woman will have to assume the role a man usually does in the missionary style.
How to Do:
- The man will have to lie down flat on his back, and his arms will have to be placed by his side.
- The woman will have to lie on top of him, and the man will have to insert his penis into her vagina.
- The woman will have to completely stretch out her legs so that they are resting a top.
- She should place her palms on the man’s forearm to provide her some support.
- The woman will then have to start moving her pelvis in an upward and downward movement.
The Love Seat
The man needs to lie down and enjoy the work that his partner is doing. His hands are free to roam her body.
Well, the inner goddess will be happy and will relish the control that’s been placed in her hands.
- The man will need to lie down on his back and prop his head with the help of a pillows, and spread his legs slightly.
- The woman will have to lower herself onto his erect penis while facing away from him.
- It does resemble the reverse cowgirl position.
- She will place her feet between his legs on either side of the floor.
- The woman’s right and left hand needs to be placed on the right and left side of his hips.
- By using this for support, she slowly lowers herself onto his penis.
The woman’s hands and feet will let her control the motion, and she can set the pace.
The Arc de Triomphe
It is quite a sexy pose. The man will get to enjoy the sexy view of his lover’s body and feast on it. If the man wishes so, he can lean down and kiss her chest as well.
- The man will have to sit down on the bed with his legs stretched in front of him.
- His lover will have to crawl up to him and then straddle his erect member.
- Once you both are comfortable in this position, she will have to arch her back as much as she can.
- She can gently ease back and reach back to hold her ankles. Now, the real fun begins.
- The man will have to lean forward and start thrusting into her.
Women will have to brace themselves for the onslaught of movement by holding onto their ankles.
It not only allows for deep penetration but also allows for clitoral stimulation.
Since the couple would be facing each other, this allows for some passionate kissing as well. Both would stimulate all the erogenous zones in the body.
- The man will have to lie down, and his legs should be kept close together while his arms are resting by his sides.
- The woman will have to lower herself onto his penis and mount him slowly.
- Once the man has penetrated her, then she can stretch herself out above so that she’s resting entirely on his body.
- The woman will then have to lift her torso off his slowly.
You will both be touching each other fully, and her breasts would be rubbing against his chest.
The Love Triangle
This position would give the man better pelvic control and the opportunity to touch in as many ways as you would want to.
A slight variation can be added to this pose by asking the man to rotate his hips in a circular motion while thrusting into the woman; this will push the couple to their brink.
- The woman will have to lie down on her back on the floor or the bed, and then she will need to lift her left leg into the air.
- The woman should stretch out her right legs to her right side, such that both her legs are lying perpendicular to each other.
- She will then have to move her right hand and clasp her right knee and form a triangle using her right leg and hand.
- The man will need to crouch a little and enter her while holding her knee.
The Tantric triangle of touch
The woman will have to lie down on her back and spread her legs slightly and bend them at the knee.
- The man will then have to insert his index and middle finger into her vagina and slightly curl them upwards till they make a come here movement.
- It will provide the perfect stimulation for her G-Spot and will make her moan in pleasure.
- While doing this, he should place the palm of his other hand on her lower abdomen and apply a little fun.
- This combined stimulation will quickly push her off the edge.
It perhaps one of the hottest tantric sex poses. The man has complete control over his lover in this pose, but both the individuals involved will derive extreme pleasure from this pose.
How to Do:
- The woman will have to lie down on her back on the bed, and the man must kneel by her legs.
- He will then slowly lift her torso off the bed so that she’s balancing herself with her head and her shoulders placed on the bed.
- The man can either stretch her legs at a 90-degree angle or penetrate her, or he can also pull them apart and place her feet just below his chest and enter her.
It is another pose that is pleasing to look at and even very easy to assume. It will make the couple feel incredibly sexy.
How to Do:
- The couple will have to kneel in front of each other.
- The man will have to move forwards, and the woman will wrap her arms around him.
- The woman will then lift herself and place her left leg next to her lover’s right foot; her foot will be facing downwards.
- The man will then have to position his left leg near her right foot.
When looked at a couple engaged in this pose, they resemble a pretzel, a very sexy and delicious pretzel.
Tantric Sex for Beginners Ultimate Guide: 10 Hot Tantric Techniques
Tantric sex usually not only about tantric sex positions. The main thing you should focus on How to prepare your mind, body, and environment for the complete experience in its fullness.
It helps in improving the level of intimacy and sexual pleasure for you both. It will have a positive effect on your relationship.
Set up a Perfect Atmosphere
Your atmosphere creates a suitable space both physically and mentally to boost your sexual pleasure.
When it comes to love making space, keep your room clean and dirt-free. Dressing up your lovemaking space as you dress yourself up.
Place light candles all around the room. Put dimmers on your lights with colored bulbs in lamps.
Maintain a proper ideal room temperature to increase for sensual awakening.
Put fresh flowers in the room to create a natural atmosphere, light incense, spray aromatic room oils, or scent candles.
Keep sex toys like dildo, vibrator, massage oils, feather boas to run over your partner’s body to awaken sensations.
Dress up your bed in a romantic way. Put on a new coverlet, drape it with colored materials and add soft sex pillows to support body parts.
Physical and Mental Relaxation
For your physical, Take a bath for each other or share a romantic bath. Always keep your fingernails clean and neatly clipped.
Brush your teeth regularly, especially before a romantic interlude with your partner.
To relax your mind, muscle tension, and be in the present moment, focus your attention on relaxing all these tensed muscles.
Practice mindful breathing and enjoy the sexual warmth that is flowing through your body.
Aware of your Breathing
Tantra believes that breathing should also be a voluntary action.
Breath is energy, and by being able to control your breathing. You will also be able to regulate the movement of energy within your body.
Making breathing is a conscious act while engaged in sex will help you learn to control your energy.
The teaching of Tantra is all about taking breaths in a relaxed and calm manner.
Let your breath flow slowly through your body. If you want to achieve a full-body orgasm, you will have to make sure that your breathing is deep and even.
Exercise tantric breathe by You breathe in and out simultaneously as your partner to get on the same wavelength.
- Sit comfortably cross-legged, facing each other, as long as your spine is straight.
- Give each other a wink or touch to signal your pacing.
- After a while, close your eyes to sense each other’s energy pattern.
- In reciprocal breathing, imagine that you are exchanging air, inhaling your partner’s breath.
Sit in the yab yum position and inhale while your partner exhales; then exhale while your partner inhales.
Keep Eye Contact Each Other
Eye contact is essential in tantric to enhance the overall sexual experience. Allow yourself to communicate through your eyes and not just your genitals.
You can let your eyes wander over each other’s bodies.
In the manner that sounds and touch can communicate, in the same way, you can share a lot more by making use of just your eyes alone.
Pay Attention for Energy Flow
Energy flows in the body according to your attention. You will need to concentrate on this flow of energy in your body.
You will need to visualize the same for drawing out the energy and directing it towards the spot you want it to go.
Picture this energy moving from its resting place to the place where you want to experience a pleasure.
The principles of Tantra suggest that energy needn’t be confined to only one part of the body that should be moving throughout the body.
Always be Present in the Moment
Don’t let your mind or thoughts wander anywhere. Avoid fantasizing about anything else apart from the activity that you are involved in at the moment.
Be present at the moment with your partner, and be aware of what is happening.
Men tend to divert or distract themselves by thinking of different nonsexual things so that they can postpone their ejaculation.
This practice isn’t necessary when it comes to Tantra. Your energy tends to follow the path of your attention and concentration.
Focus your energy on the act, on yourself, and your partner.
Also Look – How to Use Magic Wand Vibrator
Exploration of your Senses
Tantra is not just about improving the physical quality of having intercourse, but it is also about enhancing the emotional experience. All your sensory organs tend to take part in your sexual experience.
You can stimulate their sense of sound by playing some slow and soothing music, something that will build up some anticipation.
Coming to the sense of taste, you can feed each other some luscious berries or even lick off some cream off their fingers.
Tease their body and tease their senses as well. Let your imagination run wild, and there are no restrictions.
Don’t Worry about Orgasm
Orgasms are excellent, but Tantric sex is not about simply achieving an orgasm. It is about delaying your orgasm for a while longer to receive better results.
Tantric sex is more spiritual and sacred than regular sex. It is the union of the opposing sexual energies present in the partners.
It is about worshiping each other’s bodies and cherishing your time together. There will undoubtedly be certain things that you both seem to enjoy.
That may be kissing, foreplay, holding each other or any oral activity, and incorporate these into your lovemaking process.
Tantric Massage to Increase Pleasure
Tantric massage is an erotic massage, and it is achieved by awakening the dormant sexual energy present in the body.
Setting the mood and creating romantic vibrations by dim the lights, burn some fragrant candles, and play the music that your lover enjoys and that relaxes.
Use a massage oil for an extra pleasurable experience. Start by massaging the chest, arms, abdomen, hands, and neck.
When you move towards giving your partner a genital massage, it is essential to
make sure that you are gazing into the lover’s eyes.
The aim of a tantric massage is for a person to let go and enjoy the pleasure that their body is capable of giving them.
With practice, you will be able to use your partner’s levels of arousal and excitement and can change or modify your massaging strokes accordingly.
The ultimate goal of Tantric massage gives an unforgettable sensual experience and develop an intimate bond with your partner.
Before practising tantric sex positions, you should understand the core point of tantra is not just seeking pleasure. It’s a form of love and pays attention to the partner’s body.
Do tantric sex regularly with whole-hearted, which positively impacts all aspects of your relationship, including your sex life.