Choosing the best Sex positions for low confidence overcomes the shyness, anxiety, feel scared during bedtime.
When you have low confidence in yourself, you may not feel relaxed, and it’s difficult to enjoy sex with your partner.
As a new partner or friend, it’s prevalent for you to have fear and a little anxiety when you take off clothes.
The head started feeling insecure and thinking your naked body is good in the eyes of your partner.
Educate yourself about sex and how to make your partner reach orgasm. It is better to learn tantric sex practices that will increase the confidence in sex and boost your sex life.
Still, you feel discomfort in your bedtime, and there are 10 Best Sex positions for low confidence, try one by one in the daily sex that makes you gain confidence and self-esteem in your sex life.
Reason for Low Confidence in Sex life
Comparison with Others
The problem starts from watching adult videos and comparing yourself, your private parts with the porn stars, and how they perform with their partner.
Sex is different in reality. You don’t need to have a perfect body like the actors to have great sex, but it helps to feel as if you do.
Change your Mindset on Sex
Sex is a pleasure, not a punishment. Sex is a chance to share intimate moments with your partner every day to indulge the body and mind and feel great.
Perfect, in a sense, doesn’t mean thin with large breasts and wider feet; it means a body that functions well, that responds sexually, and that does what you need it to do to enjoy sex.
Feeling confident about your appearance allows you to feel sexy, and feeling sexy means you are more likely to want sex. That’s it.
How to Boost Confidence in your Bedtime
Communicate with Your Partner
Couples need to openly and honestly communicate their needs, desires, and goals concerning physical intimacy.
Many of the difficulties that couples face occur when partners have different ideas on what defines a good sexual relationship.
Maybe there are certain types of foreplay or sexual activities that you particularly like and would like your partner to engage in more frequently.
Daily sex will provide couples with ample opportunity to try new things and then discuss what they like, do not like, or would like to change.
Don’t overthink about Performance
Most of the guys think women need an aggressive performance in intercourse to prove that he is excellent in sex. But it’s absolute nonsense. As a couple of lovemaking is the top priority in sexual life.
The extreme level of lovemaking will start with penetrative sex, and it ends up in orgasm. Stop performing and start lovemaking with your partner.
This kind of sex will somehow reduce anxiety in both men and women.
Also Look – How to Spice up Your Sex Life
Best 10 Sex positions for low confidence
Sex position helps you to tackle this problem. When you do regularly for each day, then you can easily change the mindset.
Spooning is a great sex position and improves confidence in sex.
You can penetrate from behind your partner and feel close and inhale and exhale together without facing each other.
It improves the bonding and intimacy with your partner. In addition to penetration, you can squeeze the boobs and masturbate her from behind using a wand vibrator.
How to Do:
- You both lie on your sides facing the same direction; you bend her slightly for a proper angle to insert.
- She now bends her knees and pushes her back towards you for easier penetration to her vagina.
- Adjusting your bodies’ lean towards her for the angle of entry and helps with easy move with thrusting sex.
2. Reverse Cow Girl
Reverse Cow Girl is a slightly modified form of cowgirl sex position. With a pillow under your head, you can get a beautiful back view and her each move.
She can get deep penetration and complete dominance on you. You can hold her hip for extra support.
How to Do:
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched. Your partner kneels next to you to get ready for the ride.
- Now kneel and spread her legs, extend your hips, and towards your feet.
- Kneeling, she bends the vagina towards your penis and starts her ride up and down.
- She is in total control in this position and can easily reach down to stimulate her clitoris or boobs directly.
3. Standing Tiger/ Crouching Dragon
It is a rear-entry sex position ideal for G-Spot stimulation. It’s a fantastic sex position and improves confidence with no eye contact.
You can see the round curves of her rear and the deep sexual response noise and sounds like roars.
How to Do:
- You can stand and enter her from behind, and she kneels towards the edge of the bed and lift her back and buttocks towards you.
- With the support of thighs, squeeze her knees together, which may tighten her vagina around your penis for extra stimulation.
- Must keep a lubricant to prevent friction and pain trying this position.
4. Downward Dog Sex Position
This position intensifies vaginal pleasure and is very comfortable to try using a liberator pillow in your bed. Men can last longer in this position if you coincide with shallow thrust and deep breathing.
How to Do:
- She lies Face down on the bed, knees slightly bent and hips raised.
- Make this position comfortable by placing a liberator pillow under her lower abs.
- You can enter her from behind and keep your weight off by the support of your arms.
5. Missionary Sex Position
The Missionary position is still the most popular and first try among couples. In this style, the woman lies on her back, the man gets top of her, penetrating from the front.
The woman can then lift her knees close to her chest or place a liberator pillow under her back during penetration for increased sensation.
The Missionary position allows easy access to the female clitoris, stimulated by the female during penetration.
The female can also grab the man’s back, hips, or buttocks during intercourse to feel her partner’s movement.
Must Read – Best Sex Positions when you have Endometriosis
6. The Pretzel Dip
This position combines the deep thrusts and penetration that stimulate your partners’ G-Spot and create a bonding by facing each other.
How to Do:
- The man kneels on the bed while the woman is lying on her side.
- Then, he straddles one of her legs while she beds her other leg around his waist.
- The man penetrates her vagina deeply.
- In this position, the man can stimulate her clitoris or other body parts with his hands to reach the sexual climax with the partner.
7. CowGirl 69
CowGirl 69 is probably the most mutually benefitting position for couples to indulge in oral sex. In this position, both partners can enjoy receiving and giving oral simultaneously.
How to Do:
- To engage in this position, the guy should first lie flat on his back, and then his woman should stand reverse style over him.
- She then slowly kneel, then slowly reverse her rear until her pussy is no more than two inches away from her man’s Face.
- She then bends forward, and lowers her mouth directly to her partner’s penis, and starts to stimulate.
This position can require some periodic adjustments until both parties genitals are in a mutually satisfying posture. The man should remain still as the woman gives him oral.
However, it is usually ok for the woman to rhythmically hover pussy gently up and down, as her man works it with his tongue.
8. Pole Position
This position is also excellent for a woman who wants to take in every inch of her man’s penis and the natural feel of penetration as she stimulates herself.
If a man is desirous of enjoying a rear side view of his cock entering his woman’s pussy, then the pole position would be ideal.
How to Do:
- The male partner should lie on his back and bend one of his legs while keeping the other outstretched to get into it.
- The woman should then straddle the raised leg with a thigh on either side and lower herself onto her man so that her back is facing him.
- After that, she should hold her man’s knee for support as she rocks on his cock, up and down.
9. The Lazy Man
This position puts the woman in control and creates some great intimacy between herself and her man.
It allows her to feel her man right up inside her and may increase the connection on both.
She can also control the extent to which she is penetrated and can get her man’s attention, as she enjoys his cock.
How to Do:
- To enjoy this position, the man should first sit on the bed with legs outstretched.
- It would be a good idea for him to place a pillow behind his back for support.
- The woman should then climb on to him and slowly sit as she directs his cock into her vagina.
- She can raise and lower herself on his shaft as slowly or quickly as she pleases.
The Face Off sex position is the ideal physical position and allows you for a face-to-face intimacy experience between both partners.
How to Do:
- To get into this position, the male giver should sit on a sex chair or the edge of the bed.
- The female receiver then faces her man, wraps her arms around his back, climbs on top, and sits on his lap.
- Once in that position, she can then ride up and down on his cock by pressing her legs.
- Then male can support her partner by grabbing her buttocks and aid her in lifting and bouncing.
If you want to increase confidence in sex life, you will switch to a rear entry sex position that may overcome your shyness and anxiety at bedtime.
By trying the sex position for low confidence, I recommend in the article moves your sex life to the next level with confidence.
Avoid thinking of sex as work or perform better to get a good score from your partner. Do sex daily with love, build your relationship, and bonding with each other. Be confident with your partner and enjoy the sexual pleasure effortlessly.